Match 2! Monodramon vs DemiDevimon!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Match 2! Monodramon vs DemiDevimon!

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:41 am

Welcome to the second match of the Challenge for the Brave tournament!

Today we have Monodramon against DemiDevimon in the beautiful Lily Pond arena!

I ask that you all take your seats as the two tamers approach and shake hands and make their introductory posts before the battle begins!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://digimonevolution.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Quick Q

Post  Jim-DA on Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:46 am

Is this my character's DemiDevimon by chance?]

Jim-DA

Back to top Go down

Tamerless

Post  DemiDustOmega on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:03 am

Monodramon walked up to his challenger and looked up at him. He looked at his Digimon partner Demidevimon. "Sorry I don't have a tamer." he said and extended his arm to shake with the human anyway, and smiled. "I hope for a good fight between us."

DemiDustOmega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A fair sport

Post  Jim-DA on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:04 pm

It is me Very Happy ]
The tamer shakes hands with the monodramon and returns the smile. His Demidevimon, who was sitting on the tamer's shoulder, appeared to be just itching to begin fighting. "Don't worry about it. I'm sure you'll do fine on your own." The tamer says. He had changed into his issued DATS standard uniform, as he was required to by DATS when in tournaments like this.... or so he was told. His outfit was a rather sharp contrast to his normal outfit: Goggles down, black dress shirt with matching long pants, Digivice hung loosely around his neck. The card case was in one of his pockets, but wouldn't be for too long. His DATS D-Terminal was in the other pocket and loaded with food for the trip and tournament.

Jim-DA

Back to top Go down

Fight?

Post  DemiDustOmega on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Monodramon nodded. "Yeah....So do we fight right now? or is there a bell or something that tells us?" he asked and looked around. He looked down and saw he was standing in some mud. "Eww. This might be a messy fight."

DemiDustOmega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Match 2! Monodramon vs DemiDevimon!

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Our challengers have appeared!

It looks like they are ready to battle, so we shall begin!

Good luck to you both, try not to get mud everywhere!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

First move

Post  Jim-DA on Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Demidevimon hopped up and the Tamer, known as Hugh Rashin moves back towards the edge of the arena. "I don't have to worry 'bout the mud in this form' the Demidevmon scoffs. It starts off with its signature DemiDart attack, taking a well noted aim. Hugh pulls out his Card case and goes through his card inventory for anything effective.

Jim-DA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Counter

Post  DemiDustOmega on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:20 am

Monodramon knew about a Demidevimon's poison attack. Thinking fast he bent down and picked up a large handful of mud. He threw it as hard and fast as he could at the flying bat digimon. "Take that!" he yelled out.

DemiDustOmega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Collision and second strike

Post  Jim-DA on Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:53 pm

The dart actually collided with the mud ball, canceling the two out. Demidevimon moved in quick to try to strike. Hugh slashed in the dark claws to give demidevimon something to use for regular strikes. It used the new claws to take a couple of swings at the Monodramon in an attempt to have the attack connect.

Jim-DA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Biting

Post  DemiDustOmega on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Monodramon stood his ground and watched the attack coming at him. He gulped and then charged up his Cracking Bite and then when Demidevimon got close he lunged forward into the attack to try and grab one of his talons with his powerful jaw. he was hit a few times, but he hoped tis attack was worth it

Last edited by DemiDustOmega on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

DemiDustOmega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Warning

Post  Jim-DA on Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:37 pm

DemiDustOmega wrote:Monodramon stood his ground and watched the attack coming at him. He gulped and then charged up his Cracking Bite and then when Demidevimon got close he lunged forward into the attack to try and grab one of his talons with his powerful jaw.
You're bordering godmod. I leave the potential to miss open and not specify if it was a hit to prevent godmodding. Post that some of the attacks hit]

Jim-DA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DemiDustOmega on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:40 pm

Jim-DA wrote:
DemiDustOmega wrote:Monodramon stood his ground and watched the attack coming at him. He gulped and then charged up his Cracking Bite and then when Demidevimon got close he lunged forward into the attack to try and grab one of his talons with his powerful jaw.
You're bordering godmod. I leave the potential to miss open and not specify if it was a hit to prevent godmodding. Post that some of the attacks hit]
Fine, but i thought it was obvious that I was hit.

DemiDustOmega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim-DA on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:39 am

DemiDustOmega wrote:
Jim-DA wrote:
Fine, but i thought it was obvious that I was hit.
Hits are supposed to be confirmed by the other person's post to prevent godmodding from the attacking end. It's to give opportunity for the receiving end a chance to dodge or counter]

Jim-DA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Next attack

Post  Jim-DA on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:11 am

This time the bite did connect. but a well timed wait and Demidevimon let loose a second DemiDart at a rather close proximity. It hoped that Monodramon would let go considering the bite did damage and also latched onto its leg. "Gerroffa me leg you poluka"

Jim-DA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:25 am

Wow! What a great start to a battle! Here are the current stats!

DemiDevimon
Health - 96%
Penalty Points - 0
Evolutions - Untapped
Card Wipes - 24 left

Monodramon
Health - 95%
Penalty Points - .5
Evolutions - Untapped
Card Swips - 25 left

Half a penalty point was added towards Monodramon due to the unknown god modding, but it was rectified. However the half-a-point is still in effect.

Let's see some more battling!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fighting dirty

Post  DemiDustOmega on Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:31 am

He saw the demidart, and braced himself. When it hit him he moaned a bit, but tried his best to not let go of the leg. Ones Demidevimon's attack hit him he reached out both is arms and grabbed him and tried now to force him down into the mud.

DemiDustOmega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Panicked counterattack

Post  Jim-DA on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:30 am

Demidevimon realized to some extent what the Digimon was up to and responded by flapping faster. This made its next two attacks less aimed and more a wild few swipes with its free foot. Yet those wild swipes are aimed in the direction of the eyes. Though the dark claws are no longer in effect, possibly making for a tougher battle.

Jim-DA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Outch my eye

Post  DemiDustOmega on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Monodramon closed his eyes in reflex from the attacks he was given. However he felt his power returning to him for anotehr attack. Monodramon pulled back with his right arm and charged up his Beat Knuckle. Just as he was about to slam it into Demidevimon, one of his claws poked him in the eye, and he let out a yell. his mouth was open. Though it hurt and forced him to close his eye he still tried to whack the bat digimon with all his force before he could get out of his reach.

DemiDustOmega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Knock back

Post  Jim-DA on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Demidevimon thought its stroke of luck was upon him when that fist hit hard and sent back. He sent a Demi Dart out against the opposition, though it didn't aim quite properly, so there was a chance of the attack missing. The shock of the punch even sent it into the mud for a few moments before it got back up. "Ugh, this is NOT gonna wash out easily." It griped as it looked at the drying mud.

Jim-DA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

geting over the pain

Post  DemiDustOmega on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Monodramon was rubbing his left eye that Demidevimon hit. it was bleeding. The Demidart whizzed by his head which caused him to try and dodge and fall in the mud himself. he got up and heard him talk. "Damn man. I think you go my eye with that sharp talon of yours! Man I hope they have good doctors after this. I so don't want to be walking around the digital world with an eye-patch." he stopped rubbing the wound and got back up on his feet. mud was on his right side, and he couldn't open his left eye. He took a few deep breaths and got ready to start the fight again. Monodramon didn't want to rush in on him though in fear he would just make an easier target for the demidarts. he watched and waited to see what Demidevimon would do first.

DemiDustOmega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Form Shift

Post  Jim-DA on Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:29 am

"Digimodify! Digivolution ACTIVATE!" Tore through the battle. Hugh decided to give Demidevimon one of its three alloted digivolutions to the champion stage. Now Devimon stood against Monodramon. "Don't have tallons to worry ab..." || "Digimodify! Demon Wings ACTIVATE!" || The wings turned from that of a fallen angel to that of a leathery demon's. "Now you got claws and a little faster adversary!'' Dion finished with. It started with a rush in, but was slightly faster due to the combination of stage shift and the wings. It went in for two punches. One for the head, the other for the gut.

Jim-DA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Balancing the fight

Post  DemiDustOmega on Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Ones he saw Dimedevimon evolve he started to calm himself and breath. Monodramon focused, trying to evolve. he didn't have a tamer to help him with it like Devimon did, so it was taking longer. Soon he felt the power building up in him and just as Devimon charged at him he managed to evolve into Strikdramon. Strikedramon got ready to grab Devimon's hands when he attacked. Lucky for him his eye that he lost as monodramon, felt as if it was back in his new form. It still hurt like it was gone under his metal mask, but Strikedramon could see better then he did just seconds ago. A smile came to his face as he waited for Devimon to attack and so he could grab his hands.

(IDK if Strikedramon can really see through that metal plate over his head, but I assume he can. Kind of like how Angimon can see through his.)

DemiDustOmega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A dark reverb

Post  Jim-DA on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Devimon was stopped cold of both strikes, but was left an easy open for one of a few signature moves. "Death Hand!" Shouted devimon, which unleashed unholy energies from its own hands. With their hands locked, the odds of it missing were extremely slim.

Jim-DA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Burn baby

Post  DemiDustOmega on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:33 pm

The explosion from the attack and Strikedramon's closed hands forced him to let go. He backed up a bit and shook his hands from the pain of it all. He looked at Devimon and actavated his next attack. "Strike Fang" he said and he metal plates on his body started to burn red hot and soon his whole body was engulfed in fire. he then charged right at Devimon. The only parts that were not on fire were his feet underwater, but then then the hot metal was boiling it.

Last edited by DemiDustOmega on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to call out the attack's name)

DemiDustOmega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Time to chill

Post  Jim-DA on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:50 pm

"Hugh, mind using that attribute modifier card!?!?" Devimon asked hurredly as it flew back, the demon wings had worn off and it noticed a heavier load against it being in its current form at this point. The wings had reverted when it used its last attack and the card effects seemed to only hold for 2 turns. Devimon was thankfully used to its ultimate form, so this wasn't too bad. || "Digimodify! Ice Augmentation ACTIVATE!" || Devimon's hands turned as blue as its ice counterpart, but not much other noticeable changes outside of this. Though it could feel the ice aura within them. So it charged forward with palms out. It managed to cool off a metal plate enough to touch bare metal. "Owowowowowowow, you have NO idea how much this burns right now!" It said in response to the sizzling. Even an ice augment wasn't enough to negate all the damages on a first attempt. It attempted to use one fist to punch the opposition's jaw at least once.

Jim-DA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next